In addition to our training and support, you may find the organisations below a useful resource for your business and knowledge.
- B.I.I. (British Institute of Innkeeping). The professional body for the Licensed Retail sector.
- Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations. Support for self-employed licensees.
- British Beer & Pub Association. Promoting the reputation of the UK's brewing and pub sector.
- CAMRA. Campaign for real ale, pubs and drinkers' rights since 1971.
Stock Auditing Equipment
- Greyeye Technology. Stockmaster - the integrated stock auditing system
- Stevenson Reeves. Hydrometers and refractometer
- Catering & Beer measuring scales. The site for catering scales - either digital or mechanical, Kegweigher and Cellarmate
- KegCheck. Not only the Kegcheck range of beer weighing devices but a useful bottlecheck.
- Linburn Technology. Kegmiser and Minimiser ranges of beer measuring equipment
- PS Stock Auditor. Fully featured, easy to use. Windows based software for professional stocktakers.
- Microstoc M3. M3 is a high quality, Windows based, stocktaking program.
- Keg Returner. Help your clients save money.
- V.A.T. and Tax. The home of the Revenue.
- Department of Trade & Industry. Employment matters.
- Trading Standards. Consumer protection information.
- Food Standards. Safer food, better business.
- RIDDOR. Guide to the regulations.
- Health & Safety. The site for guidance on health and safety issues.
- The Morning Advertiser. Officially the Pub Trade's favourite.
- Scotch Whisky Association. The SWA promotes, protects and represents the interests of the whisky industry in Scotland and around the world.
- The Wine Doctor - wine information. Independent opinion on wine.
- British Soft Drinks Association. Website covering the soft drinks industry within the UK
- The Gin & Vodka Association. The GVA is dedicated to promoting the image of UK produced gin and vodka.
- Cask Marque. Concerned with the quality of real ale.
- Pro-Eco. A management tool that can produce thousands of pounds of potential savings.
About the ILTSA
We are the only recognised qualifying body in the UK, membership of the ILTSA gives you professional credibility.
More about ILTSA»
Qualify as a stock auditor
If you want a career as a stock auditor then the ILTSA training and exams is the place to get your professional qualifications.
Download a PDF copy of our membership pack with all the information you need to get started.