Your privacy is important to the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors (ILTSA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ILTSA collects, and the ways in which ILTSA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ILTSA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including Google Analytics);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including our publications);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including training course applications and stocktaker sign up); and
- any other information that you send to ILTSA.
Using personal information
ILTSA may use your personal information to:
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ILTSA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ILTSA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ILTSA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ILTSA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ILTSA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
About the ILTSA
We are the only recognised qualifying body in the UK, membership of the ILTSA gives you professional credibility.
More about ILTSA»
Qualify as a stock auditor
If you want a career as a stock auditor then the ILTSA training and exams is the place to get your professional qualifications.
Download a PDF copy of our membership pack with all the information you need to get started.